Friday, January 2, 2015

My Name is Tzip, Nice to Meet You



This book is cute, funny, calming and soothing all at the same time, making it the perfect bedtime story but, since the book does have a little bit of "action" and fantastic illustrations it  makes the book excellent even when it is not bedtime. The story is based on real characters and any child that has ever had a pet cat will recognize things mentioned and love the idea that the cat is telling about its life from its point of view. 


Amazon Book Description  

My name is Tzip and as you can see, I'm a cat. My owner says I appeared one day like a gift on her doorstep and insisted on staying. She tells anyone willing to listen to her, that they can learn a lot from me on how to live a peaceful and relaxed social life. Do you want to know how? Let me tell you my story.  

My Name is Tzip, Nice to Meet You

No comments:

Post a Comment