Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I Lost my Marble!!!



This has to be one of the most imaginative books around, it simply is fun and stretches the mind in the most entertaining way. The illustrations are spot on and add to the fun of the book. Kids from a very young age to 10 years old will simply love this short story. I always love it when we discover a true treasure and we are all very excited about this book.

 Link: http://amzn.com/B00S1CH21Y

Amazon Book Description 

Beautiful artwork, delightful characters—Every page is sure to impress!


Synopsis: Marvin’s got an attitude problem. Do you know any kids like that? Yet despite himself, Marvin is thrown into an afternoon adventure because of an annoying situation--he’s lost his marble. This leads him on a search that ends in a strange encounter. At the end of it all, Marvin decides maybe his day wasn’t so bad after all.

Parents and their kids are sure to have a great time reading this one.    

I Lost my Marble!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael,

    thank you so much for reviewing my book here!

    I just published my 3rd book and it's free now on Amazon.
    This one is for 5-7 graders. A unique mix of reading and listening to music.

    I hope you could check it out.
    http://www.amazon.com/Specters-City-Ruin-Mind-Trips-ebook/dp/B00SLECO56/

    ReplyDelete