Monday, June 22, 2015

The Missing Melon


This is the perfect book for children. The story is fun, kids will want to read it over and over, the illustrations are colorful, there are even lessons to be learned. If you have a curious child then this is the book for them. The adventure of discovery is always a great thing for your children.

 Link: http://amzn.com/B01033NLN6


Amazon Book Description

Enjoy a fun Read-With-Me book with your child today!


Sarah and Sammy finally win a game of ball against Mom and Dad! Now, it's time to celebrate by enjoying their picnic lunch and delicious watermelon, however, when they return to their picnic table, the watermelon is gone! Now what? Join Sarah and Sammy on a sleuthing adventure as they search for the missing melon!

The Missing Melon is a Read-With-Me story of adventure and problem-solving, as Sarah and Sammy work together to solve the dilemma of their missing picnic lunch.

Your children will enjoy trying to read to you or being read to, plus they will love the fun illustrations in this early reader.

Scroll up to download and start reading today…

Interview with the Author:



Q – Why do you enjoy writing children’s books?

A – It’s a mixture of things, actually. I loved reading as a child. I would often spend my weekends either at the local library, or curled up in our lazy-boy chair reading. I knew I wanted to instill that love of reading into my children from as early an age as possible. The first children’s book I wrote was called, Casey’s First Tooth, about my oldest daughter getting her first tooth. The kids still laugh when they read that one!

Q – What do you hope readers will enjoy most about your children’s books?

A – I hope that parents will discover a fun book that their kids will enjoy reading over and over again. Plus, I hope that kids will enjoy trying to read my books, have fun being read to, and love the fun illustrations.

Thanks for reading!

Children’s Read-With-Me Series eBook Categories:


- Kids books ages 3 to 6
- Kids books ages 2 6
- Early readers level 1
- Early readers for first grade
- Read with me books
- Easy readers for kids
- Kids books online


Beginner Reader: The Missing Melon (A Read-With-Me Book)
by Barb Asselin
 
Link: http://amzn.com/B01033NLN6

No comments:

Post a Comment