Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The 'Fishy' Adventures of Gus, Toby and TooToo: BIG TALE 1



This is a very entertaining story based in a colorful underwater world created by the author. There are life lessons to be learned, laughs to be had and tons of adventure to experience. The illustrations are spot on and actually add to the story. This book certainly deserves the Best Children's Book moniker.

Children books: The 'Fishy' Adventures of Gus, Toby and TooToo: BIG TALE 1 (Action & Adventure Childrens Book Collection) , Ages 6-10) (Friendship:Sharing & Caring) (Smart Kids:Bright future)

Amazon Book Description

** ENTERTAIN AND EDUCATE YOUR CURIOUS CHILD **
** What is friendship? ** What is sharing and caring?
** PROMOTE YOUR CHILD'S SELF-ESTEEM AND SELF-CONFIDENCE **
** The Kindle version of this book is available FREE for Amazon Prime Members **
** HAVE YOU READ any of the adorable adventure books?
~~ START WITH BIG TALE 1 IN THE SERIES ** THEN GO TO BIG TALES 2-3-4 IN THE 'FISHY' ADVENTURES CHILDRENS BOOK COLLECTION ** "amazing" "adventurous" "educational" "fantastic" "humorous" "cute" "smart kids bright future" "imaginative" **
WHAT'S BIG TALE 1 ABOUT?
Let me introduce myself... I'm Gus, the most handsome (so they say) rainbow trout in Captain Cove. Life is grand in the river, just swimming along and munching the odd caddis fly. Not to say that my life revolves around eating - I do have some other interests too! Although I do love food! My best friend is TooToo, a pretty golden carp. She makes me laugh, but she has a little problem. I won't say what as she might be listening and I don't want to embarrass her, but it has to do with green bubbles and it surprised my little spider friend.

In Big Tale 1 of my Fishy Adventures, I meet a new swimmer on the block - a really talkative brook trout, who is a little annoying. I think he wants to look like me because I sparkle and I reckon he might have a little crush on TooToo. Will we become friends - let's find out... Meanwhile, TooToo hears some gossip about some treasure... but is it really real?

** WILL THESE ADORABLE FISHES AND ANIMALS BECOME FRIENDS? Get your copy! As in my other books, I wrote this book from a real desire to help your children:

To believe in themselves!
To think positively!
To overcome obstacles!
To conquer their fears!
To improve their self-confidence!
To be self-motivated kids!
To be strong, courageous!

GREAT BEDTIME STORIES: READ! READ! READ TO YOUR CHILD EARLY IN LIFE: The social and emotional skills a child develops will determine the quality of his relationships with people and engagement with the world throughout life.

CHILDREN'S BOOK: The 'Fishy' Adventures of Gus, Toby and TooToo: BIG TALE 1 (Action & Adventure Childrens Book Collection) Ages 6-10 (Smart Kids: Bright future)

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES BY TALENTED ILLUSTRATOR: Jayaisuruni Erandika
MAIN 'fishy' CHARACTERS in the UNDERWATER WORLD
Gus ~~ RAINBOW TROUT (NARRATOR)
Toby ~~ BROOK TROUT
TooToo Fish ~~ GIRL CARP #goldengassycarpTooToo
Dr. Fish ~~ RIVER DOCTOR
Dink ~~ DIVING BELL SPIDER
Aunt Mae~ TOOTOO'S AUNT



Children books: The 'Fishy' Adventures of Gus, Toby and TooToo: BIG TALE 1 (Action & Adventure Childrens Book Collection) , Ages 6-10) (Friendship:Sharing & Caring) (Smart Kids:Bright future)

No comments:

Post a Comment