Monday, August 11, 2014

THE CASE OF THE MISSING TRICYCLE


This is an absolute fun book that should be read to any younger child with an imagination, it is equally a great book for early readers. The art work is fun but it is the whimsical story that stands out and will make every child love the book. As parents we always love to find treasures like this to entertain and educate our young ones.

Please make sure you leave a review on Amazon to show your thanks for getting this book free.


Amazon Book Description

So there I was sitting in my club house, fort like I did a few hours a day.
I was just sitting there listening to my radio and enjoying a nice cold glass of milk.
It was hot outside and I was mighty thirsty. I was about to leave for the day when a pretty little lady
came up to the club house needing assistance. “Are you Mage Leader the great detective?” she asked.
Her name was Cynthia Brown and she always needed the assistance of one of the kids around here.
Yeah that’s what they call me.


THE CASE OF THE MISSING TRICYCLE: Childs Picture Book

No comments:

Post a Comment