Friday, July 25, 2014

I Hate Loving School!: Fun Poems About School Life





Contrary to the title, this is a great book for any kid who goes to school. When I was just a lad and the school year started, I hated it but there were things I loved about school even though I did not want to go. These poems cover the entire gambit of kids from those who simply love school to those like me who just hated going but still found things to like.

There is so much humor, help with feelings, fun ideas ....... it covers everything. Grab a copy today and then make sure you give the author a great review on Amazon to show your thanks for getting his book free.



Amazon Book Description

Do you know someone who secretly Hates to Love School? Someone who is baffled by the latest math lessons, hates Cross Country Runs and thinks there really is a monster in The Janitor’s Cupboard! This superb book of poetry, for mums and dads and kids to share, is full of characters you’ll already know and some you may want to avoid – like little Johnny with his smelly socks!!! Every child would like ‘The Two Day School Week’, but they’ll love even more this collection of 21 original, fun poems, written by Gary Bouttell, celebrating all the reasons why some kids secretly ‘Hate Loving School!’

 I Hate Loving School!: Fun Poems About School Life

No comments:

Post a Comment